The filter drawer family for the following cameras:
FD Q M87 drawer – is equipped with an external M87 thread and is dedicated for use with Celestron RASA 8 telescopes. It has an overall optical length of 22.20 mm and, when mounted on the camera, provides a total backfocus of 28.70. Thanks to the built-in external nut integrated into the drawer, the sensor maintains a perfect centric position relative to the optical axis of the telescope.
FD Q M48 drawer – is equipped with an external M48 thread and can be with any telescope where the required backfocus is greater than 33.5 mm. It has an overall optical length of 27.00 mm.
FD Q M42 drawer – drawer identical to the above, except that it is equipped with an external M42 thread.
These drawers support the following models of cameras equipped with a small sensor:
QHY 183, QHY 178, QHY 224, QHY 290, QHY 174, QHY 163, QHY 294 and QHY 550.
The package includes:
- main filter drawer screwed to the camera
- two filter sliders for 2″ threaded filters
- a blind filter for making dark and bias frames
- side blinder to protect against false side light
- magnetic key for easy removal of filter sliders
- four screws for easy re-calibration of the drawer
The base of the product are 3D printed elements made of PET-G CF filament (polyethylene terephthalate glycol-modified reinforced with carbon fiber).