Welcome to Astrodevice! Here you will find unusual solutions for astrophotography – designs that have arisen from a real need and experience in deep sky photography. The vast majority of our accessories are made by 3D printing, using carefully selected engineering grade materials. Although we offer various devices and accessories, the production of each piece is personally supervised and all products are assembled by hand. We do not make anything in factories, but in our own small workshop. Everything we make is offered on an individual order basis. You can read more about Astrodevice here, but most importantly we invite you to check out our shop.
Ask for custom design
Sign up for newsletter
If you are interested in astronomy or astrophotography, new devices and designs, get updates on my new projects and any Astrodevice news. All messages are for factual, informational purposes only and do not contain any commercial offers.
Let’s stay in touch!
- Differences between M87 and M42 filter drawers – Learn the differences between filter drawers designed for ZWO cameras equipped with APS-C and full-frame sensors.
- Backfocus and tilt – general discussion – The article discusses technical problems encountered when working with large sensors and Celestron RASA 8 telescopes.
- Filter drawers and adapters – results and experiments – Presentation of example results obtained during the test of filter drawers and adapters.
- Front Tilting Mechanism – Discussion of Front Tilting Mechanism, a unique system used in some Astrodevice adapters.
- Dual filter imaging – Demonstration of a technique that allows separation of emission bands of interest using two filters simultaneously.